Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Thursday, August 02, 2007

Most Beautiful Socks Ever

Sain jo Sockapalooza-vaihtosukkani ihanalta pariltani Amylta! Katsokaa ja ihailkaa!



I received my Sockapalooza socks from my wonderful pal Amy! Have a look and gasp in awe!



Sukat ovat mielettömän kauniit, ihanat ja täydelliset jalkaani. Lankana Fleece Artistin Sea Wool. Näistä tuli heti lempisukkani, olemme täydellinen pari.

The socks are absolutely beautiful, wonderful and a perfect fit. The yarn is Sea Wool by Fleece Artist. Love at first sight, these socks and I are perfect together.


Ja aivan kuin sukissa ei olisi ollut tarpeeksi, Amy hemmotteli minua sukkalangalla (Lisa Souza, jota en olekaan koskaan kokeillut), Kood Aideilla ja silmukkamerkeillä.


And as if the socks weren't enough, Amy spoiled me with wonderful extras: sock yarn (Lisa Souza, which I haven't tried before), Kool Aid and stitch markers.


Olen saanut myös omat sukkani valmiiksi, niistä kuvia kunhan sukat ovat pingoittuneet.

I've also finished the pair I've been knitting. I'll post some pictures as soon as the socks are blocked.

Labels: ,

11 Comments:

Blogger heidi said...

Ihanat! Näyttää, että sukat ja nurmikkokin ovat täydellinen pari. Varsinainen maastoutuminen!

August 02, 2007 3:45 PM  
Blogger Stacie said...

Those socks are absolutely gorgeous!

August 02, 2007 5:34 PM  
Blogger sherriknits said...

Wow! Those are beautiful...my colors, too!

August 02, 2007 6:47 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

Awesome socks! And they look like they fit just right, too!:0)

August 02, 2007 8:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Upeat sukat ja ihanannäköinen lanka!

August 02, 2007 10:02 PM  
Blogger ~Kristie said...

What a wonderful pair of socks! You definitely got a great pal!

August 02, 2007 10:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a very, very beautiful pair of socks this is! The colorway is so gorgeous, and I absolutely adore the pattern! They must be such a joy to wear! And awww, cute stitch markers too - now, ain't it perfect getting such a great package?! You sure got a great pal indeed!
Oh, and I can't wait to see the pics of the socks that you've been knitting, I'm really curious! ;)

August 03, 2007 9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool socks! you have had a wonderful pal!

August 03, 2007 10:35 AM  
Blogger Hasbu said...

yep, I've got the best pal ever!

August 03, 2007 4:08 PM  
Blogger eyeknit said...

Hi, Sockpal!
I'm so relieved that they made it the whole way to Finland and that they fit so well--thank you for the modeled photos! This was my first sock exchange, and it was a delight.

August 04, 2007 3:19 PM  
Blogger Larjmarj said...

Ohhh...ahhh! Really nice, and what a great color! So earthy.
You'll love dyeing with Kool-aid. Great fun.

August 05, 2007 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home