Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Scarf Is Like a Favorite Piece of Jewelry

Olen taas käynyt ISE4-huivin kimppuun. Minulla on todella huono keskittymiskyky monen asian suhteen ja tälläkin hetkellä aivan liian monta projektia yhtä aikaa käynnistä. Paha minä.


I'm progressing with my ISE4 scarf. I'm really bad at concentrating on one thing at a time and am, once again, working on way too many things at the same time. Bad bad me.


Mutta kyllä se vielä valmistuu vaikka kuinka yrittää puikkojani vältellä!



But it'll be finished soon even if it resists!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger sherriknits said...

What a beautiful scarf! Love the color!

May 03, 2007 9:13 AM  
Blogger heidi said...

Oho, se on jo tosi pitkä!

May 03, 2007 5:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your scarf is coming along so beautifully! I really love the pattern as well as the colourway - just gorgeous!

May 05, 2007 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feather and Fan really does make a beautiful shawl or scarf. I love this colour too!

May 06, 2007 8:09 PM  
Blogger Hasbu said...

Thank you, all!

Heidi: no pitkä se alkaa olla, mutta lankaa senkun riittää, riittää, riittää...

May 10, 2007 6:27 PM  
Blogger Wendy said...

ooooo - that is gorgeous, the colour is wonderful and I love the ripple pattern. What is the yarn?

May 17, 2007 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home