Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Monday, March 19, 2007

Sneak Peak

Muutama vilaus Salaisesta sukasta:

A sneak peak into the socks I've been knitting for the (Finnish) Secret Sock Swap:


Valmista syntyy...

Getting there...

Toisetkin sukat ovat puikoilla, mutta pakenivat perhe-elämää töihin ja unohtuivat sinne. Eivät siis edisty kuin kahvitauolla.

I've also been working on another pair, but they felt they could take a break from this family life of ours and wanted to see my office at work. I never seem to remember to take them home so I guess they're doomed for coffee break knitting.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger heidi said...

Ei se Unst olisi?

March 20, 2007 2:06 PM  
Blogger Hasbu said...

Heidi: Ei ole. :)

March 20, 2007 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

These socks are going to look so beautiful - I really, really love this great pattern!

March 21, 2007 11:07 AM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

The pattern looks great! Can't wait to see them all completed.

March 23, 2007 5:43 AM  
Blogger lobstah said...

Thanks for visiting my blog :) My boyfriend was excited to see your comment and blog as his great-grandparents were from Finland. I love your socks!

March 23, 2007 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home