Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Friday, December 08, 2006

Karkkilankaa - - Candy Yarn

Mies on firman pikkujouluissa ja Toukka nukkumassa, joten minulla on koko asunto itselleni. Päätin sitten pitkästä aikaa kaivaa Kool Aidit esiin. Tavoitteena ja tuloksena karkkilankaa erään pikkuneidin joululahjasukkiin.

DH is at a Christmas party and the Toddler is sleeping. I've got the whole apartment to myself and what do I do? Dye some yarn, naturally. It's been a while since I've done anything with Kool Aid. My intention was to dye some candy yarn for socks that a certain little girl will get for Christmas. The yarn turned out pretty well.


Väreinä Lemonade ja Tropical Punch, lankana Novita Nalle. Tarina jatkuu.

Colors are Lemonade and Tropical Punch, yarn Novita Nalle. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home