Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

And the Winners Are...

Huolellisen tutkimisen jälkeen (=laitoin Googleen hakusanaksi "random number generator" ja klikkasin I'm Feeling Lucky -nappulaa) valitsin satunnaislukugeneraattoriksi Random.orgin.

After a careful investigation (=entering "random number generator"in Google and hitting the I'm Feeling Lucky button) I selected Random.org as the random number generator.

Osallistujia oli 23:
23 participants:


Voittaja on numero 4 eli Vanilla!
The winner is contestant number 4, Vanilla!


Arvoin myös kaksi muuta palkintoa ja ne menevät numeroille 22 ja 8 eli Larjmarj ja Dipsy.
I also drew two other winners: contestants number 22 and 8, Larjmarj and Dipsy.



Laittakaapas yhteystietonne osoitteeseen hasbu@luukku.com niin laitan palkinnot tulemaan.
Email me your mailing address at hasbu@luukku.com to get your prizes!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Larjmarj said...

Lucky me!!

May 20, 2007 4:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woah, me, a winner? How great! I just sent you an email with my address, and you've certainly made my day with these news ;)

May 27, 2007 9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home