Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Handmade Scarf is like a Hug from the Giver

Muoks. Blogger kadotti kuvat, joten tässä uudestaan! Minä lähden taas lääkäriin, poskiontelontulehdus ei ota parantuakseen.


Edit. Blogger seems to have lost the pictures, so here we go again! I'm off to doctor's again, my nasal infection has still not healed.


Tässä valmis ISE4-huivi, lähdössä kohti uutta kotiaan Atlantin toiselle puolle. Heippa huivi!

Here's my finished ISE4 scarf, ready to fly across the Atlantic. Bye scarf!



Lankana Merinosilk, n. 60 g (vaaka on jo pakattu muuttoa varten, joten tämä on hyvin karkea arvio). En myöskään muistanut mitata pingotetun huivin mittoja, mutta arvio on 20 cm x 180 cm. Mallikuvio on Feather and Fan, kolme toistoa.

Yarn: Grignasco Merinosilk, about 60 grams (I've already packed the scale so that's a very rough estimate). I also forgot to measure the blocked scarf, but it's about 20 cm x 180 cm. The pattern is Feather and Fan, three repeats.


Kiirettä on pitänyt, sillä muutto on edessä lauantaina. Käsitöitä en siis juurikaan ole ehtinyt tehdä. Lisäksi Toukalla on tulehdus molemmissa korvissa JA keuhkoputkessa ja olen itsekin taas hirveässä nuhassa... tietysti juuri kaiken raksa- ja muuttohässäkän keskellä.


I've been extremely busy as we're moving in our new home on Saturday. I haven't had any time to even think about knitting. The Toddler has infection in both ears AND bronchitis and I've got (for the millionth time this year) a cold. Naturally all this when we're supposed to be finishing the house and moving in!


Palailen pian jahka saadaan talo asumiskuntoon ja netti toimimaan!


I'll be back soon when I get the new house organized and the computer up and running!

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger heidi said...

ei näy kuvia, pelkkiä kysymysmerkkejä vaan. :( selain on safari jokupistejoku.

May 31, 2007 9:27 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

Wonderful finished scarf! Very pretty. :0)

June 01, 2007 4:36 AM  
Blogger Hasbu said...

Heidi: kokeiletko uudestaan, kyllä minulla edelleen näkyy.

Charity: Thanks!

June 01, 2007 7:14 AM  
Blogger Satu said...

Jaksuja muuttorumbaan. Meillä meni yhteensä kolme viikkoa siinä touhussa.

June 01, 2007 8:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiitokset paketista! Kovasti jo pähkäilin, että mitä langoista tekisin, mutta en vielä päässyt yhteisymmärrykseen niiden kanssa. Ihanan pehmeitä olivat, nauhalankaa en oikein olekaan aiemmin neulonut.
"Terälehdet" näin heti decojen ja scräbbialbumeiden sivuilla. Kiitos!

June 01, 2007 1:54 PM  
Blogger heidi said...

ei näy edelleenkään safarilla, eikä näy muuten firefoxillakaan.

June 02, 2007 4:22 PM  
Blogger Larjmarj said...

I don't know why but I am not seeing any pics?
I am sure that it's lovely though. Feather and fan is one of my favorite tried and true lace patterns.

June 09, 2007 10:24 PM  
Blogger Larjmarj said...

Hasbu, I received your package today!! You are too generous! I am going to go and hide the chocolate right now before my husband finds it. Very thoughtful, thank you SO much.

June 11, 2007 7:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sievä huivi! Tsemppiä sairasteluun ja muuttoon.Molemmat ovat raskaita jo yksistäänkin, puhumattakaan mitä ovat yhtäaikaa.

June 11, 2007 2:50 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

I'm sorry you're still feeling under the weather - I hope you recover soon!

June 11, 2007 7:00 PM  
Blogger Sherri said...

I'm sorry you are not feeling well. That's difficult to have to move when you and Toddler both are ill. The scarf is beautiful!

June 11, 2007 7:13 PM  
Blogger ~Kristie said...

Your scarf is absolutely beautiful. I' sure the recipient will love it ... and if they don't .. you can send it to me!

I sure hope your move went well.

July 06, 2007 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home