Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

ISE5 Scarf

Sain eilen postissa ISE5-vaihdon huivini pariltani ja se on ihana! Väri on täydellinen ja lanka ihanaa. Tykkään, tykkään!

I received the ISE5 scarf from my upstream pal yesterday and I love it! The color is perfect, the yarn lovely and I absolutely adore my new scarf!


Paketissa oli myös pussillinen Reese's Peanut Butter Cups -namuja, jotka ovat ehdottomia suosikkejani (ja valitettavan hankalia löytää Suomesta). Piilotin ne odottamaan viikonloppua, muuten mies ja poika olisivat syöneet kaikki.

My pal also sent me some Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, which are my all-time favorites (and really hard to get in Finland). I had to hide them, otherwise DH and my son would've eaten them all!

Kiitos, ystäväni!

The secret knitter, thank you! You made my day!

Oma huivini on pingottumassa. Siitä kuvia pian.

The scarf that I knit for my pal is blocking. I'll show you some pictures soon.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Larjmarj said...

Reeses PB cups are the BEST!

Love your lovely GREEN (my fav) scarf. Just in time for the really cold weather!

November 30, 2007 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home