Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Progress with the ISE5 Scarf

Tässä muutamia kuvia ISE5-vaihdon huivista. Se edistyy muiden projektien mukana, hitaasti, mutta varmasti.


Here are some pictures of the ISE5 scarf that I am knitting. As always, I am working on several projects concurrently so I am not finished yet.


Pingoittamaton pitsihuivi ei kovasti miltään näytä vielä, mutta pidän kovasti mallista ja alpakkaahan on aina ilo neuloa. Lisää kuvia myöhemmin!


This is unblocked lace so it does not look like much yet. However , I love this pattern and the alpaca is a dream to knit with. Stay tuned for more pictures!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger sherriknits said...

This is so beautiful! I can't wait to see it finished.

I wanted to say, too, how adorable your son is with his neckwarmer on!

November 01, 2007 8:00 AM  
Blogger Too Little Time said...

Very pretty! My many projects tend to be sock, although I have a couple of hats also. I worked to finnish my ISE 5 early cause I didn't want to get behind the 8 ball and dissappoint my giftee. Look forward to seeing it finnished and blocked - Karrie

November 02, 2007 12:07 AM  
Blogger ~Kristie said...

What a beautiful color and I'm sure the alpaca is amazing! Can't wait to see it when it's finished.

November 03, 2007 7:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This looks very, very beautiful already - and of course, as you're knitting it with the alpaca, it must be heaven to work with!

November 05, 2007 12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home