Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Friday, October 05, 2007

ISE5 Scarf

Aloitin huivin ISE5-vaihtoparilleni. Langaksi valitsin alpakkaa.


I started knitting the scarf for my ISE5 downstream pal. Yarn is alpaca.


Tässä muutama kuva huivintekeleestä. Muutamalla nupparilla kiinnittelin tätä, mutta kovasti silti vetää myttyyn. Pingoituksen jälkeen toivottavasti hienompi. Ja ohjeena on Lead or Follow Lace Scarf.


Here is how far I have gotten. This is unblocked lace so it does not really look that good, but should be nice after blocking. The pattern is the Lead or Follow LaceScarf.


Vihdoin saapui myös kutsu Ravelryyn. Tulkaa moikkaamaan, käyttiksenä sielläkin hasbu.

I finally received my Ravelry invite. Come and say hi, my username is hasbu.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

Blogger LaVerna said...

Its beautiful!I would be happy if it were mine...

October 05, 2007 4:39 PM  
Blogger Charity said...

This is sooo pretty! :0)

October 05, 2007 6:04 PM  
Blogger Larjmarj said...

Wow! Just gorgeous! You always do such beautiful work. What a lucky pal.

October 06, 2007 6:54 PM  
Blogger Elli said...

Näyttää tosi ihanalta jo nyt. :)

October 06, 2007 8:53 PM  
Blogger Hasbu said...

Thanks! The DL isn't until December so I'm working very slowly on this. :)

October 08, 2007 10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home