Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Monkey Business

Pitkään niitä välttelin, mutta nyt ne voittivat. Monkeyt ovat puikoilla. Lankana Fleece Artistin Merino 2/6.

I have had a feeling that there is something on my back. Yesterday I realized that it is the monkeys. Now I need to get them off my back. The yarn is Fleece Artist Merino 2/6.


Katsokaa, kuinka ballerinakenkäni rakastavat uusia polvisukkiani!

My ballerina shoes are totatally in love with my new knee-highs.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Love the look of your new socks in your shoes! The new Monkeys are pretty, how do you like the yarn?

September 04, 2007 5:34 PM  
Blogger sherriknits said...

So, so cute.
I haven't done the monkey socks yet, but would like to soon.

September 04, 2007 7:07 PM  
Blogger Kerry said...

Fleece Artist is one of my fave yarns for socks. Your monkeys are going to be absolutely gorgeous!

September 04, 2007 7:37 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

Your monkeys are going to be fabulous in that yarn. :-)

September 06, 2007 7:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your Monkeys are going to look fantastic in this colorway - and I really, really love your ballerinas, they look perfect with the knee-highs! Beautiful indeed!

September 09, 2007 11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the way your monkeys look...and the knee-highs...*lesigh*

September 09, 2007 6:07 PM  
Blogger Hasbu said...

Thanks, everybody!

Charity: I love the yarn, it's totally awesome to knit and the colors are superb.

September 11, 2007 10:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home