Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Monday, August 13, 2007

The Fall-Is-Almost-Here Tote Bag

Kesähelteiden keskellä voi jo tuntea häivähdyksen syksyä. Siksi kaivoin esille hahtuvajämäkeriä, joita oli jäänyt jäljelle Blogitoukan villavaippahousuista.

I midst of hot weather I can already sense the fall closing in. Therefore, I dug out some leftover yarn from the Toddler's wool diaper covers.

Virkkasin suuren kassin.

I crocheted a huge tote bag.


Sitten pesukoneeseen. Heippa laukku!


Off to the washing machine. Bye bye bag!


Ja tässä valmis laukku. Huopui sopivan kokoiseksi.


And here's the felted bag. Turned out to be the perfect size.


Tummansininen huopui täydellisesti, väriraitoihin jäi häivähdys virkkausjäljestä. Ihan hauska lopputulos!


The blue yarn felted perfectly, the colored stripes show a trace of the crochet stitches . Looks nice!


Syksy saapuu -kassi
Malli: Oma
Lanka: Pirtin kehräämön hahtuva (100 % villa), 160 g
Koukku: 7 mm

Fall-Is-Almost-Here Tote Bag
Pattern: My own
Yarn: Unspun from Pirtin kehräämö (100% wool), 160 g
Hook: 7 mm

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

I love this finished bag! I haven't tried felting yet, although I plan to soon. ;0)

August 13, 2007 5:53 PM  
Blogger sherriknits said...

This bag is so cool. I need to make one like this sometime soon. It's nice you have had a hot summer....we have barely had a summer, mostly rain!

August 13, 2007 7:28 PM  
Blogger Shelley L. MacKenzie said...

Your tote bag turned out great!

August 17, 2007 3:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home