Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Monday, April 28, 2008

SNY Mail

Kotona ollaan taas. Matka meni hyvin, mitä nyt poitsulle kehittyi matkan aikana keuhkoputkentulehdus.

Back at home again. The trip to Greece went well, except that my son once again has bronchitis.

Kotona odotti ihana paketti Salaiselta Neuleystävältä:

Look what my Finnish Secret Pal had sent me while I was gone:


Package from my Secret Pal


Classic Knits on ollut ostoslistalla jo pitkään! Pähkinöistä nauttii koko perhe ja neulemerkit ovat todella kauniita.

The book has been on my wish list for ages and now I have it! Our family is surely going to enjoy the nuts and raisins and I love the stitch markers.


Stitch markers


Kiitos, SNY! Olet mahtava!

Thank you! You're the best!

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger sherriknits said...

You are a lucky girl, the gifts are great.

I'm glad your trip to Greece went well. Hope your little one gets well soon, though.

We're done with our wedding and now trying to relax. :)

April 29, 2008 10:05 AM  
Blogger Makepeace75 said...

Oi kuinka ihana paketti! :o)

April 29, 2008 6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kiva kuulla että matka meni hyvin. Pikaisia paranemisia pojulle! Sinulle on aina yhtä kiva suunnitella pakettia:) Hyvää vapunaikaa!

April 29, 2008 10:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That's a great gift indeed.

May 02, 2008 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home