Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Sunday, April 13, 2008

ISE6 Scarf

Tässä kuvia valmistuneesta huivista. Lähetän tämän ISE6-vaihtoparilleni. Toivottavasti on mieleinen!

Here are some pictures of the finished and blocked shawl. I am going to send this to my ISE6 pal, I hope she likes it!

Olipas kivan helppo ja nopea neule! Neuloin Teeteen Elegantia ensimmäistä kertaa ja kivalta vaikutti. Huivi on neulottu kaksinkertaisella langalla.

What an easy and quick knit! I had never knitted anything with this yarn (Teetee Elegant) before, it was lovely. I held the yarn double.

Minttumaari

Minttumaari

Minttumaari

Malli: Minttumaari
Lanka: Teetee Elegant (70 % villa, 30 % silkki), 72 g
Puikot: 4.5 mm

Pattern: Minttumaari
Yarn: Teetee Elegant (70 % wool, 30 % silk), 72 g
Needles: 4.5 mm / US#7

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger sherriknits said...

This is so pretty! Your exchange recipient is pretty lucky to get something so beautiful...great job!

April 13, 2008 10:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On varmasti saajalleen mieleinen huivi :) Olet hurrrjan taitava, mitä tahansa teetkin ;)

April 14, 2008 11:47 AM  
Blogger Hansu said...

Ihanaa, se olikin Minttumaari eikä Aura!

April 14, 2008 7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If your pal doesn't like it, she can send it to me. It's absolutely stunning!

April 16, 2008 6:02 AM  
Blogger Hasbu said...

Sherri: I sure hope she likes it!

Stella: Kiitos kovasti, olipa ihanasti sanottu.

Hansu: Aika lailla samannäköinen pingottamatta, eikös!

Kristie: Thanks. I hope she likes it.

April 17, 2008 12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home