Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Packages

Joulu tuli ja meni ja kiirettä piti. Tässä pikainen postaus muutamasta paketista, joita sain joulun tienoilla.

So Christmas was here. We were busybusybusy. Here's a quick post to show you some packages I got around the Yuletime.

Sain JYV-paketin hyvissä ajoin ennen joulua, mutta avasin sen vasta aattona. Noora oli tehnyt minulle kivan joulunpunaisen huivin, ja oli paketissa suklaatakin. (Huom. mennyt aikamuoto.)

I participated in a Finnish Christmas Swap and received my package well before Christmas. I opened it on the Christmas Eve. Noora had crocheted a beautiful scarf for me and even included chocolate, which was long gone by the time I got around to taking a picture of the scarf.


Viimeinen SP11-pakettikin saapui vihdoin tänään. Parikseni paljastui Julie Saksasta.

I finally received my final SP11 package today. My pal was Julie from Germany.

Paketissa oli pitkä, upea huivi:

There was a long, beauriful scarf:

Käsinvärjättyä lankaa:

Hand-dyed yarn:

Ja herkkuja ja muuta mukavaa:

And all kinds of goodies:

Kiitos molemmille! Ja hyviä uusia vuosia lukijoilleni!

Thank you, both of you! And happy New Year, you all!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Larjmarj said...

Wow! You really did well in the gift department. I love both of the scarves. The green one really is fab, a cable within a cable. (and it's green ;-) Happy New Year!!

January 03, 2008 1:06 AM  
Blogger Siilis said...

Unohdin ite kuvata ton huivin kokonaan :P
Se on muuten elämäni ensimmäinen virkattu huivi.

January 05, 2008 10:44 PM  
Blogger ~Kristie said...

Those are definitely some fabulous gifts. Lucky you!

January 06, 2008 3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home