Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Friday, December 21, 2007

Neckwarmer, Take II

Hyvä ystäväni oli löytänyt kirpparilta vanhoja käsityölehtiä ja ostanut ne minulle. Vastalahjaksi neuloin hänen tyttärelleen lämmikettä.


A good friend of mine bought some old craft maganizes and gave them to me. I returned the favor by knitting a little something for her daughter.


Kauluri
Malli: Oma
Lanka: Alpaca/Merino 4ply Natural Dye Studiosta, 47g
Puikot: 3.5mm

Neckwarmer
Pattern: My own
Yarn: Alpaca/Merino 4ply from the Natural Dye Studio, 47g
Needles: 3.5mm

Pysykää linjoilla, pian luvassa joululahjojen esittelyä. Kunhan ensin saan ne valmiiksi, pakettiin ja vastaanottajilleen...

Stay tuned for some Christmas knitting updates. I only need to get them finished, wrapped and to their recipients first...

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Too Little Time said...

Very nice neckwarmer - I've been thinking of making one up for myself as I wear long sleeve t's and my neck freezes. I often wear my scarves (to counteract this)around the house, but the tails get into everything.

Have a very Merry Christmas and we'll chat next year. Karrie

December 22, 2007 1:15 AM  
Blogger Larjmarj said...

I love this! It looks very warm and toasty. If you ever work out the pattern, I'll be looking for it!

December 22, 2007 1:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home