Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Christmas Presents, Part IV

Tässä vihdoin viimeiset joulahjat esittelyssä. Uskomattoman hidas olinkin, kuvatkin ovat olleet Flickrissä jo vaikka kuinka kauan...

Here, finally, is the last installment in my ever-so-popular "Christmas Presents" series. I cannot believe how long it has taken me to show you everything, I uploaded the pics to Flickr ages ago...

Punnitsin nämä ja jopa kirjasin luvut ylös, mutta muistilappu on jossain. Tallessa, mutta jossain. En siis osaa sanoa kuinka paljon lankaa kului. Kun muistiinpanot ilmaantuvat, lisään määrät.

I did weigh these and even wrote the figures down somewhere, but that somewhere eludes me. So I have now idea how much yarn these consumed, but I'll add the figures when I find my notes.


Kallopipo
Malli:Skull Hat, Ginan blogista, malli pikkaisen muunneltu
Lanka: Sandness Sisu, tuplapaksuna
Puikot: 4mm

Skull Hat
Pattern: Skull Hat by Gina, pattern modified slightly
Yarn: Sandness Sisu, yarn held double
Needles: 4mm/US#6


Kallotumput
Malli: Pirate Mittens, Helloyarnilta
Lanka: Sandness Sisu, tuplapaksuna
Puikot: 3mm

Pirate Mittens
Pattern: Pirate Mittens by Helloyarn
Yarn: Sandness Sisu, yarn held double
Needles: 3mm/US#2½

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Love the hat and mittens - my oldest daughter would love something like these! :0)

January 14, 2008 8:23 PM  
Blogger ~Kristie said...

Those are great! Nothing beats skull and crossbones handknits at Christmas!

January 15, 2008 1:53 AM  
Blogger Larjmarj said...

Awesome! Love the colors that you chose for this pattern too.
I have been looking at the mittens, I've never done 2 colors before. I think that I may have to try them for a first time project. I have heard that they run a little small, what did you think?

January 15, 2008 3:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home