Hasbun kolo -- Hasbu's hideaway

Tässä blogissa on kuvia, tarinoita ja turinoita käsitöistäni. Pictures of the crafts I make and stories behind them.

Monday, January 28, 2008

Moss

Minulla on aika heikohkosti pipoja ja vielä huonommin käsineitä. Eikä oikestaan yhtään settiä, joka sopisi yhteen.

I do not have many hats and just one pair of mittens. And I definitely do not have a matching set.

Sammal

Tai nyt on. Saanko esitellä, sammalsetti.

But let me think! I do have a set! Let me introduce you to my new hat and mittens!

Sammal

Lanka on Tallinnasta ostettua Love Garnin Cocoonia, joka olikin hauska lanka neuloa. Sellainen käsinkehrätyn oloinen.

The yarn is Love Garn Cocoon, which I bought in Tallinn. What a fun yarn to knit! It has a nice handspun quality to it.

Sammal

Tunteella mentiin ja pidettävät tuli. Nyt kelpaa istua metsässä ja leikkiä metsänneitoa. (Oikeasti juoksin hikipäässä pojan perässä ja istuin välissä ehkä kahdeksi sekunniksi.)

Pattern is my own and I like the set. Now I can sit in the woods and ponder. (To be honest, I spent the afternoon running after my son and sat down for maybe two seconds.)

Sammal

Sammalsetti
Malli: Oma
Lanka: Love Garn Cocoon, 185g
Puikot: 5.5mm

Moss
Pattern: My own
Yarn: Love Garn Cocoon, 185g
Needles: 5.5mm/US#9

Labels:

12 Comments:

Blogger Charity said...

Love the hat and mittens! Of course, it's -35C this morning, so warm things look better than ever! :0)

January 28, 2008 8:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihqu setti tuli ;) Ihanalta näytti myös edellisen postauksen keittiö kera uuden verhon :) Sä oot kyllä hirmuisen taitava kätten töissä!

January 28, 2008 8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SNY täällä kurkkimassa:) Kiva setti tuli. Hauskannäköinen lanka.

January 28, 2008 9:22 PM  
Blogger tiinaf said...

Kivannäköinen setti! Noi napit on kyllä mukava idea. MOnesti olen mallannut pipoon jotain nappia, mutten ole saanut aikaiseksi vaan kiinnittää. Täytyy joskus tormistautua asiassa!

January 28, 2008 10:23 PM  
Blogger Too Little Time said...

I LOVE THE BUTTONS!!!!! Wow what a way to give it that extra little pizzaz! I will ahve to remember that one for sure! Karrie

January 29, 2008 12:08 AM  
Blogger Larjmarj said...

You're like a mad knitting android....the "Knittinator" ;-)

I LOVE the hat and mitts, the texture of the yarn and the buttons take simplicity and make it exquisite. Nice work as usual.

January 29, 2008 4:44 AM  
Blogger Hansu said...

Ihana setti, vihree langassa on pirtsakka, mutta sellainen metsäinen. Pinta näyttää elävältä ja pehmoiselta. :)

January 29, 2008 4:12 PM  
Blogger sherriknits said...

I love them. The buttons are such a great touch.

Did you make this set after you decided to go outside with your son and then whip them up in 15 minutes? I don't get h ow you do it but I'm glad you do!

January 30, 2008 1:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ihanan näköistä neulepintaa :)

January 31, 2008 9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The yarn absolutely looks handspun which is beautiful on it's own, but the buttons add that certain something to make them look completely handcrafted. They look great on you! Keep warm.

February 01, 2008 11:36 PM  
Blogger Leeann said...

I love them! The buttons are a great addition.

I was in Tallinn once. I loved the city but what a shame that I wasn't yet interested in yarn!

February 03, 2008 7:40 AM  
Blogger Hasbu said...

Charity: We've had some pretty warm weather all winter long, and barely have any snow now.

Stella: kiitos!

SNY: kiva kun kävit!

Tiinaf: Mulla on kirpparinappeja iso laatikollinen, niitä on kiva kaivella.

Karrie: thanks! I like them too!

Marj: Thanks. I'm not that fast. :)

Hansu: Kiitos, ovat muuten tosi pehmeät.

Sherri: I'm not that fast, but I did knit one of the mitts while the son was eating. He's incredibly slow and the needles were large.

Mewril: eikös olekin jotenkin kivan kotikutoisen näköiset?

Kristie: Thanks! It's not that hard to keep warm, it's raining again... yes, rain, not snow.

Leeann: You should definitely visit Tallinn again now that you are a knitter. They have some beautiful wool there.

February 10, 2008 2:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home